About ALDI SÜD
ALDI SÜD is one of the leading discounters on the German and international market. The company, which has almost 2000 branches in Germany, was founded in Essen a good hundred years ago.
With its own brand Mamia Bio, ALDI SÜD brings certified organic food for babies and toddlers onto the market.
The following products in the range are regularly subjected to quality control by the SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS:
- Bio Apfel-Mango (Organic apple-mango)
- Bio Gemüserisotto mit Pute (Organic vegetable risotto with turkey)
- Bio Apfel und Banane mit Zwieback (Organic apple and banana with zwieback)
- Bio Abendbrei Grieß (Organic evening porridge)
- Bio Karotte Pur (Organic Carrot Pure)
- Bio Karotten & Kartoffeln mit Rind (Organic carrots and potatoes with beef)
- Bio Kürbis-Kartoffel (Organic Pumpkin Potato)
- Bio Spaghetti Bolognese (Organic Spaghetti Bolognese)
The following parameters are tested in the context of the use of the name at ALDI SÜD /Mamia Bio:
|Nutritional values||3x annually|
|Microbiological examination||2x annually|
|Chemical-physical tests (such as for heavy metals, pesticides, mycotoxins, nitrates, MOSH/MOAH, Furan, GMO, plasticizer)||2x annually resp. annually|
|Sensory analysis||2x annually|
|Declaration check||if required|
Contact the manufacturer:
ALDI SÜD Dienstleistungs-SE & Co. oHG, Burgstr. 37, 45476 Mülheim an der Ruhr
You can find the company and address of the regionally active companies at aldi-sued.de/filialen.
Free automated service number: 0800 8002534